Tuesday, October 26, 2021

$ 10,540,170 URGENT PROPOSAL

Hi darling,

My name is Colin Zheng Huang, a financial advisor to Diego Slazar, a multimillionaire. I am very excited to contact you regarding the hassle-free transfer of $ 10,540,170 to you. Contact me by email for more information: colinzheng.hang@gmail.com

To be honest, I need this transaction with truth, faith and respect for one another. I promised you won't regret this transaction with me. I am honest, which leads me to look for an honest person with a sense of humor. In response to your interest in supporting me and working with me to advance this business, I will give you the full details and how to proceed.

Kind regards
Colin Zheng Huang

$ 10,540,170 URGENT PROPOSAL

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

No comments:

Blog Archive